Monday 12 September 2011

Three Titles in the UK Amazon Kindle British Detective Charts

Today, for the first time ever, I decided to check the UK Kindle Bestseller Charts.  I knew my titles had been picking up speed but I had no idea that they had been moving up the charts at a rate of knots.  Imagine my surprise and delight when I discovered that three of them are currently in the top twenty British Detective chart.   A Fatal Intervention at number 7, The Tiger's Cave at number 16, and Bluebell Hollow at number 17.  What's more, two of them appear in the top fifty in the Crime Thrillers and Mysteries charts.

 For some inexplicable reason The Cleansing - which is dramatically outselling all of them - doesn't appear in any of the charts, but since it is currently number 963 in the overall Kindle charts for books of all categories it must be right up there in the crime charts.

I shall be checking the charts a little more frequently from now on, but first I have to finish final proofing A Trace of Blood which should hit the stores on October 3rd.  

And then the following month there's my first Teen/Young Adult/Adult crossover novel The Cave to proof  Just in time for the Xmas rush.

Onwards and upwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment