Sunday 27 November 2011

My Kindle Sales Addiction...So Far So Good!

It's been four weeks now and so far - with the exception of one minor blip which I don't really count - I have managed to stick to my resolution to only check my Kindle sales once a week.  Given that prior to going cold turkey it was multiple times a day, I regard this as little short of a triumph.  But is only early days.

How do I feel?  Well since the trend continues upwards, and at at an ever increasing rate, I feel pretty good.  Had the reverse been the case I suppose I might have felt very different, but then if I'd been checking every day I'd have felt bad six extra times every week.  So, my advice to fellow addicts is to try the oncea  week approach.  Monday is definitely best because then you get a full week's results including the USA.

Give it a try and let me know if it works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment